Protecting your personal datas
ClothChapel handles and uses your Personal Data in accordance with the European Commission. "Personal data is any information relating to an individual, whether it relates to his or her private, professional or public life. It can be anything from a name, a home address, a photo, an email address, bank details, posts on social networking websites, medical information, or a computer’s IP addres
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party unless such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data, in particular if the data subject is a child.
You can request to see your Personal Data anytime and, if the Personal Data is inaccurate or you want to limit the processing of your Personal Data, you can request ClothChapel to update it. You may do so by sending an email to us at
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please, contact us and tell us how we process personal data.
Necessary cookies introduction
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistics cookies introduction
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies introduction
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies introduction
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Protecting the ClothChapel value
ClothChapel and its logos (Avatar) are trademarks of ClothChapel and the all content available on the ClothChapel website are the exclusive copyright of ClothChapel.
We'd call your attention that there are shops that copy and sell the ClothChapel product. (using our photos and descriptions!)
But You must to know, that you can buy ClothChapel products exclusively at this site!
In any case, be careful if you want to by our products in other sites. ClothChapel products it's hard to copy. There is a high probability that you will get a cheaper, but a faint copy when buying from elsewhere.